The participants are deeply invited to submit the abstracts for oral and/or poster presentations within Extended to May 31, 2012
. All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and relevant notifications will be sent out to the presenting authors by May 31, 2012. If the returned information has not got within the specified time, please e-mail to email@example.com
Accepted abstracts will be published as the supplement issue of the Thai Journal of Toxicology and distributed at the Congress. Please see the instruction below for producing the abstract.
Abstract Typing Instruction
- Abstract Form: Access to the abstract form click here and proceed as indicated.
- Word Program: Microsoft Office Word.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Title: Capital letters, bold type; Others: Normal letter type.
- Author: List all names in full (first before last name) and underline the author who will participate in presentation.
- Affiliation: Indicate all related institutions to the authors (use the same superscript number after the authors and before the institutions accordingly to differentiate the institutions; if only one author or one institution is present, no need to use the number), followed by city and country without the e-mail addresses.
- Text: Use double line spacing only after Affiliation above. All typed context is in single line spacing and a single paragraph. The text is clear of the results and no table or graph is shown. The context is limited to be a maximum of 300 justified words.